Wednesday, February 5, 2003

Radio Defections Continue

Sam Gentile is one of the many recent Radio defectors. His new blog is at http://dotnetweblogs.com/sgentile/Default.aspx. I think I'm one of the few left using Radio - I'm starting to think I might not be cool any more!

Anyway, I'll probably migrate to something else once I can find something that integrates site management with blogging. I want to be able to keep all the stuff I already have on my site in addition to flopping my random thoughts down on the digital page. Unfortunately, planning my upcoming wedding is eating into my play time. :)

Anyway, check out Sam's new page. He's been a good guy, sending people to my DirectX series even though until now I didn't even have him listed on my blogroll. What a bastard I am! No, actually it was just an oversight on my part. Of course, I'm still a bastard.

8 comments:

  1. And I'm still not on your blogroll to the right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. As my excuse: Radio sucks. :) Working on it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fifteen minutes later...still can't figure it out. Why do all the others show up but not yours? No idea. Radio sucks. I'll work on it again later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you do it on Navigator Links?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I don't want to put my content anywhere but at DM. Can I still use dotnetweblogs? What I really want is content management (sort of like FrontPage - the ability to create arbitrary directories, post binary stuff, etc.) with integrated blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think so - its hosted on the server but ask Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I decided I'm going to pay for Radio for now, until I have time to come up with something that meets my needs. But I finally got your link in the Blogroll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, a feat of great programming I'm sure-)

    ReplyDelete