Monday, January 26, 2004

Direct3D "Creating a Mesh" Tutorial Available

What have I been working on lately? Well, I plan to explain in a bit more detail later, but this last week I wrote another Direct3D tutorial. It's about how to manually create a Direct3D Mesh, and you can find it here. As a bonus, I also briefly discuss z-bias and wireframe rendering.


Looking back, I've been writing these for just over a year - I published my first one on January 20th, 2003. Since there are now 15 in the series, that means I've been doing better than one a month. On top of that, I also did a short DirectSound tutorial series. Which, when I thought about it, surprised me: I felt like I've been slacking on these lately, but that rate is better than what you get from a regular magazine column.


But enough tooting my own horn - enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. where is the tutorial .... the link is broken ...??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that. Those were old links. I've updated them - they should be correct now.

    ReplyDelete