Tuesday, April 1, 2003

Exploding App

So, I'm playing around with DirectSound, in addition to the Direct3D stuff I've been doing. Turns out, the basics of Managed DirectSound are really easy. In fact, here's a little zip file that's a ton of fun for me. But then, I'm easily amused. Download it and run it - you'll need DirectX 9.0 installed, though.

There's so little code to it, I've attached it to the end of this posting. I can think of all sorts of uses for it, the primary example being for use in the unhandled exception filter. :)

using System;

using System.Drawing;

using System.Collections;

using System.ComponentModel;

using System.Windows.Forms;

using System.Data;

 

using Microsoft.DirectX;

using Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound;

using Buffer = Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound.Buffer;

 

No comments:

Post a Comment