Friday, July 23, 2004

Keith Brown Seeks Help - See Your Name Up In Lights

Keith was helping me out with an interesting security problem yesterday (more about that in another post), and he pointed me to his online book as a resource for some code I needed. I'd read almost all of it already, and we fell to talking about how it would be to port it to a wiki format. After all, it's a series of interconnected pages that occasionally need to get updated, which is pretty much the definition of what a wiki is good at.


Well, I wake up this morning and discover that he's already started moving the darn thing over. And he's looking for your help to finish porting it. I've already signed up to help - you should, too: being part of distributing good information about security is a community service.

1 comment: