Thursday, February 26, 2004

Ten Songs I Didn't Choose

Following Brad's example, here are ten songs pulled at random from my collection:



  1. Allegro giocosco, ma non troppo vivace, Johannes Brahms, Festival Overture-Tragic Overture

  2. The Forces of Nature, Artension, Forces of Nature

  3. Speak To Me - Breathe, Pink Floyd, The Dark Side of the Moon

  4. More of Nothing, Lemur Voice, Insights

  5. At Fates Hands, Fates Warning, Perfect Symmetry

  6. Gotterdammerung, Act I, Wagner, The Ring Without Words

  7. Not Quite Sonic, I Mother Earth, Dig

  8. I Didn't Want to Need You, Heart, Brigade

  9. Laetatus sum - Gradual (Modo VII), The Benedictine MOnks of Santo Domingo de Silos, Chant

  10. Anna Lee, Dream Theater, Los Angeles Disc 1

I'd say this is pretty indicative of my collection: mostly progressive rock, with an emphasis on progressive metal (and a significant portion of that being Dream Theater), with a fair smattering of classical music thrown in haphazardly. Oh, and the rare cheesy band that I like for no reason I can explain (Heart).

No comments:

Post a Comment