Thursday, July 10, 2003

AOP "Smackdown"

A few weeks ago I got an email from a reporter at Software Development Magazine, telling me that she’d written something using stuff off my blog and asking for a picture. As amused as I was to have a complete stranger asking me to send them a headshot, I was curious to see what she’d written. My referrer log told the tale today. The article is here. As suspected, she’d come across the AOP bit I’d written and that John Lam (and others) replied to. And she refers to my stance this way:

DevelopMentor instructor Craig Andera is also smacking down aspects.

 

Heh. One of the wonderful things about blogs is that one can post some fairly uninformed speculation (I’ve never used AOP) and it winds up in the strangest places. Still – the discussion is interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment