Here are the release notes:
This is Release Candidate 1 of FlexWiki 2.0. Assuming we don't find any major bugs, this release will become the final FlexWiki 2.0 version: the Released To Web (RTW) version.
This version sports many, many improvements and enhancements over 2.0 Beta 2. Among these are:
- Vastly improved performance
- New tools for editing the configuration files via the web interface
- Automated table-of-contents generation (via WikiTalk)
- Page locking (a security feature)
- Threaded message support for blog/forum-type behavior
- An all-new default stylesheet for a fresh look
- Support for file upload and page attachments
- Improved XHTML compliance
- Tons of bugfixes
This is not a complete list - there's lots more.
Thanks to Derek, John, and Nathan for all the great code, and to the FlexWiki community in general for all the excellent suggestions and feedback.