Friday, January 14, 2005

A Nerd's Halloween

I get a fair amount of email about Managed DirectX. I always try to help the people that email me, although it can take me a while (sorry!). Well, back in the Autumn of 2003, someone emailed me asking how to send different different sounds to different speakers with Direct Sound. It took me a while, but I eventually figured out how to do it and sent him some code. At the same time, I asked him what he wanted it for. It turns out, he used it to build this. Impressive to behold, and I'm glad to have helped a little bit. :)

2 comments:

  1. I want to be a nerd for halloween, do you have any ideas?

    Thanks for your time,

    Lisa Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t think you like Halloween like this guy likes Halloween… I’m glad to have helped in even a very

    ReplyDelete