Monday, May 19, 2008

Speaking at DC ALT.NET Thursday

Lately I've been enjoying going to the DC ALT.NET meetings. I can't say I've figured out what ALT.NET is supposed to mean, but the DC version appears to equate to smart people talking about interesting things, so that's good enough for me.

 

Anyway, I shot off my mouth (big surprise!) about how cool I think Lisp is at the last couple of meetings, so I figured it might not be a bad idea to offer to do a somewhat more structured talk about it some time. I don't really do much public speaking any more, but I happen to have a little presentation ready about what I've learned about (and from) Lisp, so I offered to give it and they accepted. If you'd like to hear it, come on down on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. It’s the end of the year, and although I skipped 2007, it is my habit to take a look back here on matters

    ReplyDelete