On a recommendation from Brad Wilson, I've switched from using WMP to iTunes. I'm not sure I'm going to stick with it, but so far I like it. But one problem that was bugging me was how to get the “Now Playing” feature of MSN Messenger 7.0 working. I had it working for a little while, but then it stopped and I couldn't get it back.
Well, I've got it working now. After a little Googling, I found the answer here. Here's the important bit:
In MSN Messenger go to Tools / Options / General and check "Open Messenger main window when Messenger starts."
This rates as one of the more bizarre fixes I've seen, but so far it's working perfectly.
In the spirit of this post, here are my five most recently played songs. Clearly, I've got my whole library on “shuffle“. :)
- The Separated Man: I'm in a Cage/I Am the Man/The Man's Gone [Reprise]/Some - Neal Morse - One
- Concerto Per Mandolino, Archi E Cembalo- In C Major RV - Antonio Vivaldi
- Piggy - Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral
- Home - Dream Theater - Dream Theater Graspop Festival 2002
- Turn on Tune In - Threshold - Hypothetical